Caisson pour CANON EOS 1300D (T6) - CANON EOS 2000D (T7)
60m NIMAR waterproof housing for Canon EOS 1300D (T6) and Canon EOS 2000D
The NIMAR waterproof housing for Canon EOS 1300D (T6) and Canon EOS 2000D (T7) allows underwater photography up to a depth of 60m.
It allows the use of a wide variety of domes and ports depending on the lens you have. Ask us with the brand and type of your lens to determine the corresponding ports.
It has in option a 5 pins plug for external flash and a vaccum system to prevent leaks.
Please note that NIMAR underwater housings are made in Italy and are extremely resistant because they are directly machined in Makrolon.
- Max depth: 60 meters (197 feet)
- Made of corrosion-resistant Bayer Makrolon polycarbonate, transparent on the back to allow you to monitor the camera and waterproof
- Mechanical controls
- 4xLatches with safety clips: stainless steel aisi 316
- Accepts optional, interchangeable NIM-108 bayonet ports for a wide range of wide-angle, fisheye, macro and zoom lenses
- Led flash trigger
- Vacuum port for optional vacuum system
- Removable optical viewfinder
- The humidity alarm warns you in the unlikely event of a seal failure, giving you time to avoid damaging your camera and lens.
- Buoyancy: slightly positive, actual buoyancy may vary depending on the choice of target and port.
- Two ergonomic handles for better balance and T-brackets to connect optional light arms
- Overall dimensions with handles, eyepiece and eye shield: 34x17x15cm (13.39 "x6.69 "x5.90)
- Weight with grip handles: 2.43 kg (5.35 lbs)
IN THE BOX
- 2x Removable side handles with fastening eye aisi 316 s/s
- Spare main seal
- Protective bayonet cover
- Rubber protection caps for controls
- Silicone grease
- Camera insertion slide
- Silica gel bag
- Test certificate and warranty
- Quick Start Guide