Stainless steel 1/4 turn high pressure valve - max pressure 410bar
1/4 turn valve in 316 stainless steel and maximum operating pressure of 310 bar. A very high quality valve for severe environments.
- Security guarantees: 100% secured website
- Delivery policy: free shipping from 79 € TTC for France
- Returns policy: 15 days from the date of receipt
High pressure 1/4 turn valve in 316L stainless steel:
1/4 turn valve in 316L stainless steel for corrosive environments. Allows direct connection of a 6mm or 8mm diameter tube.
This high pressure 1/4 turn valve is a ball type valve.
- Max pressure : 410bars
- Body material: INOX 316
- Handle material: Nylon
- Max. operating temperature: 148°C
- ECE approved for 20,000 cycles
- Table top with nut and bolt
- Connections : For 6mm or 8mm tube to be specified.
Also available on request for the following tube dimensions:
- in mm: 3-6-8-10-12-18
- in inch: 1/16"-1/8"-1/4"-3/8"-1/2"-3/4
- in NPT/BSPT male and female: 1/8"-1/4"-3/8"-1/2"-3/4
- in BSPP male and female: 1/8"-1/4"-3/8"-1/2"-3/4
Be careful to check your connections before ordering. Valves for 6 and 8mm stainless steel hoses can be exchanged if not mounted exclusively. All valves for other tube sizes are on special order and cannot be exchanged.
No customer reviews for the moment.