GARMIN Descent Mk3i 43mm dive computer watch
Descent™ Mk3i dive computer - GARMIN
The Descent Mk3i series once again pushes the boundaries. It combines a connected multisport watch with a dive computer offering unique tracking, freediving, safety and communication features. This series improves diver safety thanks to communication innovations both in and out of the water!
The Descent Mk3i is waterproof to a depth of 200 metres and incorporates the new sonar-based Subwave 2.0 technology, improving the range of underwater communication and enabling up to 8 divers to be tracked simultaneously.
The integration of an AMOLED touchscreen guarantees unrivalled readability underwater, whatever the size of the device's screen.
The Descent Mk3i series is the essential device for active and serious divers.
- New Dedicated Design : The laser-cut bezel has a more aggressive, technical look, with a time scale for "No Fly". The knurled buttons with DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) treatment and the titanium caseback with PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) treatment add to its aesthetic appeal.
- New Ultra-bright AMOLED colour touchscreen: Available in a 43mm version (416 x 416 pixels).
- New Ultra-Powerful Integrated LED Flashlight: Only available in the 51mm version.
- Exclusive Inductive Impulse Buttons: The watch features five inductive impulse buttons. This system, with no O-rings or membranes, ensures flawless water-resistance.
Descent Mk3 To keep accurate track of your health and performance data, the watch needs to stay on the wearer's wrist for as long as possible. That's why battery life is our top priority. Garmin watches offer the best battery life of any AMOLED connected watch on the market.
Descent Mk3 H - 43mm :
- Smartwatch: Up to 12 days
- GPS (screen always on) : Up to 21 hours
- GPS Expedition: Up to 10 days
- Dive mode : Up to 22 hours
All Garmin MK3 watches are equipped with high-performance sensors that provide you with detailed data about your environment.
- Constant recalculation of position by the watch on the two frequencies of each GNSS network that are multi-band compatible, guaranteeing increased accuracy, even in difficult environments.
- SatiQ technology for precise positioning.
- Barometric altimeter, depth gauge, 3-axis compass and temperature sensor.
- Garmin Elevate Gen5 wrist cardio for precise tracking even underwater.
- Pulse Ox meter to measure oxygen levels in the blood and provide accurate data on recovery and sleep analysis.
Subwave technology is one of the most powerful underwater communication technologies on the market, enabling wireless air management, pressure sensor tracking and diver-to-diver messaging.
The Garmin Descent MK3 watch is a professional instrument used daily by the most demanding divers and freedivers.
- Activates dive mode when submerged in 1.5 m of water for more than 5 seconds.
- Backlighting adjusted according to depth.
- Screens can be scrolled by pressing or tapping the screen, making it easy to use even when wearing diving gloves.
- Specific functions for underwater hunting.
- 6 dive modes, including Single Gas, Multi-Gas (Trimix or Nitrox), CCR, Depth Gauge, Freediving and Freediving Hunting.
- The computer records entry and exit points from the water using surface GPS, allowing access to position in the event of an emergency and viewing of all dives on a map via the Garmin Dive application.
On-board connectivity makes diving safer.
- Decompression algorithm based on the Buhlmann ZHL-16C model to determine dive time and decompression plan.
- Gradient factors for configurable conservatism to limit decompression accidents.
- Decompression stop calculation with warning and adjustable conservatism.
- Compatibility with inReach devices for emergency communication.
- No-fly time on the dial to ensure safety after diving.
- Heart rate monitoring for effort assessment and post-dive analysis.
- Preloaded DiveView world bathymetric map for a detailed view of underwater areas.
- Routable multi-continent mapping for land navigation.
- Weather overlays and contour shading for improved map legibility.
- Compatible with Outdoor Maps+ subscription for premium mapping (US coverage only) and satellite imagery downloaded directly to your watch.
The Descent MK3i watch offers all the sports and outdoor functions of the fenix series, including training status 2.0 and coaching.