Scuba emergency oxygen kit 3 Lt
3L oxygen kit for scuba diving, with 3L tank
For the divers's security, you need to have a scuba oxygen emergency kit on surface to deliver oxygen to the diver.
This scuba oxygen emergency kit is dedicated to clubs ans also group of divers.
This first aid oxygen kit is sold as this :
- Oxygen tank 5 lt capacity
- Integrated regulator flow 0 to 30 Lt/min
- Output for free-flow mask
- Quick-connect output in 3/8-24 threaded to fix an "on-demand" regulator
- Protection tube "easy-carry"
- Epmty weight : 10.4kg
- Total height : 77cm
Can also be recharged with the specifc adaptor sold as accessory (see below)
Important notice :
- The oxygen tank is sold with oxygen
- The oxygen tank must have a periodic pressure test in charge of the buyer
- Filling oxygen is dangerous and must be made by the buyer or a third party in accordance with the regulations
- The kit must be stored out from the diving boat when not in use. Salt and humidity can create corrosion. Always store the oxygen kit in a dry and clean place without any inflammable material close.
- Before each dive, the user must insure of the perfect valve, regulator condition; flow and pressure of oxygen also.
- The use of oxygen and the administration to an accidented diver must be made by a person who has been specifically trained. DIVEAVENUE can not be responsible of any consequences due to the material bad maintenance, usage, oxygen administrations etc... The usage of the scuba oxygen emergency kit is the only responsability of the buyer.