- BC adaptors
- Threaded adaptors
- Free diving and swimming pool
- Writing slates
- Dust cap
- Diving surface marker and lift bags
- Dive tanks
- Wetsuis, drysuit and BC hangers
- Wetsuits and drysuits
- Stainless steel bottles
- High pressure
- Pressure gauges
- Gaz and mixes
- A.D.N.A Watches
- Dive reels
- Carabiners & clips
- Dive computers & Instruments
- Oxygen therapy
- Diving fins
- Battery packs
- Photo and video
- Diving lights and scuba LED lights
- Light & Motion
- GoPro® accessories
- Flash lights
- Button cells and batteries
- Weights and belts
- Inflators fittings
- Gaz switch
- Retractors and lanyards
- Bags and luggage
- Diver's security
- Dive BCD jackets and wings
- Stop flow
- Regulators swivel
- About us
- Affichage page d'accueil
Reference: IKELITE-IKE 4060.35
Flash pack Ikelite DS160 Ni-MH with aluminum arm Ikelite + single cord and charger. A very powerful TTL flash with a built-in pilot lamp
Brand: RATIO COMPUTERS
SECOND HAND : Dive computer Trimix RATIO iX3M [Gps] Tech+. For Air/Nitrox/Trimix//CCR dives. Air management transmitter compatible. GPS.
Scuba emergency oxygen kit 3 Lt
Scuba emergency oxygen kit. Includes a 3 Lt oxygen tank and all accessories. This oxygen kit is perfect for clubs and group of divers.
Security guarantees: 100% secured website
Delivery policy: free shipping from 79 € TTC for France
Returns policy: 15 days from the date of receipt
3L oxygen kit for scuba diving, with 3L tank
For the divers's security, you need to have a scuba oxygen emergency kit on surface to deliver oxygen to the diver.
This scuba oxygen emergency kit is dedicated to clubs ans also group of divers.
This first aid oxygen kit is sold as this :
- Oxygen tank 5 lt capacity
- Integrated regulator flow 0 to 30 Lt/min
- Output for free-flow mask
- Quick-connect output in 3/8-24 threaded to fix an "on-demand" regulator
- Protection tube "easy-carry"
- Epmty weight : 10.4kg
- Total height : 77cm
Can also be recharged with the specifc adaptor sold as accessory (see below)
Important notice :
- The oxygen tank is sold with oxygen
- The oxygen tank must have a periodic pressure test in charge of the buyer
- Filling oxygen is dangerous and must be made by the buyer or a third party in accordance with the regulations
- The kit must be stored out from the diving boat when not in use. Salt and humidity can create corrosion. Always store the oxygen kit in a dry and clean place without any inflammable material close.
- Before each dive, the user must insure of the perfect valve, regulator condition; flow and pressure of oxygen also.
- The use of oxygen and the administration to an accidented diver must be made by a person who has been specifically trained. DIVEAVENUE can not be responsible of any consequences due to the material bad maintenance, usage, oxygen administrations etc... The usage of the scuba oxygen emergency kit is the only responsability of the buyer.
No customer reviews for the moment.