Underwater video dive light DIVEPRO D40F 4200Lm 100°
Video LED diving light DIVEPRO D40F
The DIVEPRO D40F is a video diving light designed for underwater videographers.
This CREE XP-L LED lamp has first of all a power of 4200 Lm which is perfectly suited for underwater video.
The beam angle is 100 ° in water (140 ° in air). Thanks to its color temperature is 5000 ° K and its CRI Ra90, it will give the underwater videographer all the expected colors.
A 26650 Lithium-ion battery gives it 50min of autonomy at full power of 4200Lm, 70min at 2500Lm and 500min at 400Lm
A USB charger is included and allows a charge of 6 to 10h
The ignition is done using a push button which also acts as
Waterproof to 100m, the DIVEPRO D40F exploration dive lamp is very compact with 125mm long and 29mm in diameter.
Waterproof to 100m, the DIVEPRO D40F video LED dive lamp is very compact with 128mm long and 33mm ofdiameter.
- Underwater diving light DIVEPRO D40F
- DIVEPRO D40F diving lamp
- Light intensity: 4200 Lm (high), 2500Lm (Med) and 400 Lm (low)
- Autonomy: 50min / 70min / 500min
- Beam angle: 100 ° in water - 140 ° in air
- LED: 1x CREE XHP70.2
- Color temperature: 5000 ° K CRI Ra90
- Rechargeable battery 26650 Lithium-ion
- USB automatic charger included
- Body: aluminum, hard anodized
- Dimensions: 54x33x128mm
- Mass: 190gr in air without battery / 160g in water with battery
Included in the box :
- 1x DIVEPRO D40F video diving light
- 1x USB automatic charger
- 1x 26650 battery
- 2x spare seals
- 1x user manual
- 1x strap
- 1x 1"ball holder