COLTRI stainless steel inflation ramp with 4 flexible outlets and tap
COLTRI inflation ramp regulated by a 4 outlet flexible valve and taps
- Stainless steel panel, with oil bath pressure gauge for a good stabilization of the needle, and 4 independent outlets.
To be connected to a compressor outlet or to buffer bottles.
This manifold allows the inflation of diving blocks and SCBA blocks of cylinders used by the fire safety services.
Technical Data Sheet:
- Height: 20 Cm
- Width: 60 Cm
- Depth: 20 Cm
- Weight: Approx. 7Kg
- Working Pressure: 230, 300 or 330 Bars
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 1 welded 304L stainless steel frame
- 1 pressure reading manometer
- 4 Coltri 1.2 metre hoses
- 4 individual shut-off and bleed valves, in yoke, or in DIN 200, or in DIN 300, or in 26 x 200 Nitrox .
- Inlet connection: Coltri connection (other connections available on request: 6S, 8S, 1/4").
- Wall mounting with 4 screws (not supplied)
- Connection to the compressor or buffers by flexible connection or stainless steel piping (consult us for a supply estimate).
- It is preferable to avoid installing the ramp in an environment subject to chloramines. Chlorine is likely to form a surface oxidation film on the ramp and stainless steel tubing.
- Loading hoses secured with a whiplash cable instead of the original hoses
- Pressure Reducing Valve TEK207000 to regulate the pressure for buffers up to 230 bar and more + safety valve
- DIN-clamp adapter
- Additional outputs to transform your 4 output ramp into a 5 to 16 output ramp
This inflation ramp is not equipped with a pressure reducer or safety valve. It is designed to be connected directly to the compressor or to a buffer cylinder rack already protected by a safety valve, and whose working pressure does not exceed the pressure of the diving blocks to be filled.
For any other use, we can provide you with a pressure regulator, pressure gauges and safety valves to meet your needs. Consult us for a quotation.