Bigblue AL1200NP Tail LED light 10° beam
Led diving light Big Blue AL1200NP Tail:New for 2018 ! The new diving light BigBlue AL1200NP Tail will be the best deal for the explorer or tech diver. The AL1200NP Tail has a 10° beam angle and a rear push button for easy use.
As the other BIGBLUE LED Lights, the underwtaer torch AL1200NP Tail has 4 power levels that can be accessed by the unique push button. The burn time is from 2hrs at full power up to 20h at 110Lm. The light includes a single Li-ion 18650 rechargeable battery with its automatic charger.
The main advantage of this version AL 1200NP called "Tail" is that the push button is not over the light but at the back which is very interesting for the cave divers when the scuba light is fixed on a helmet. No more turning issues to find the button, !
When you become an owner of BIGBLUE AL1200NP Tail, you are purchasing "a system". In fact, you will be able to purchase separately the diffrent types of light heads : AL1200WP (85°beam) or AL1200XWP (120°beam) with keeping your original body, battery and charger. Magic and versatile !
Main characteristics :
- Light source : 1xLED CREE XML
- Light output : 120 to 1200 Lumen ajustables
- Material : Aluminium black anodized
- Battery : Single Li-Ion rechargeable 18650 - 2.6Ah
- Beam angle : 10° main beam, 70° peripheral
- Sealing design : Double o'rings
- Colour température : 6500°K (white)
- Coulor : Black.
- Burn time : 2h at 1200lumens, 5h at 600lumens, 10h at 300lumens, 20h at 150lumens
- Maxi depth : 100m tested
- Dimensions : Ø 39mm x L 139mm
- Weight : 195gr in air (with battery), -93gr in salt water (with battery)
- Switch : Magnetic with 5 positions : 0, I (150Lm), II (300Lm), III (600Lm), IV (1200Lm), SOS
- Glass : Tempered glass
- Lanyard : included
Warranty : DIVEAVENUE insures your light warranty !
- The light and its accessories are guaranteed 24 months after date of purchase.
- The cell is guaranteed 6 months after date of purchase.
Frequent searched on this product:
Just below the movie of the old AL900NP which will give you an idea of the AL1200NP beam