Personal filter "pro" / air 414 bars with AR valve and purge
Professional quality personal filter. Machined from blue anodized aluminum
This individual filter allows to avoid "pollution" of a diving block when inflating if there is a doubt about the quality of air (due to a bad maintenance) delivered by the compressor. Also ideal for protecting your "Oxy-clean" blocks.
The non-return valve avoids explosions in case of bad manipulation during the inflation procedure. If the pressure in the O2-filled diving block is higher than the pressure upstream of the overfilter, the valve will prevent a return of Oxygen into the cartridge and avoid the auto-ignition of the activated carbon by temperature rise (adiabatic compression).
- Working pressure: 414 bar
- Test pressure: 850 bar
- Material: HE30 aluminum, blue anodized
- Dimensions without fittings: 250 x 55mm diameter
- Maximum flow rate: 283 L/min or 16,8 m3/h
- Autonomy of a filtration cartridge: about 50 blocks of 12 Liters
- 1 blue anodized aluminum body 414 bars
- filtration cartridge
- 1 non-return valve compatible O2
- 1 3-way manifold with purge valve
- 1 obturator 1/4" G
- 1 x 230 bar DIN outlet (DIN 300 bar or Nitrox M26X200 possible on request)
- 1 x 230 bar DIN Female inlet (DIN 300 bar or Nitrox M26X200 possible on request)
- Filter cartridgeTEK20520
- Spare gasket kit TEK2F300SK
Please note, this overfilter is not suitable for inflation with pure oxygen.