Wing Sidemount XDEEP STEALTH 2.0 TEC
Dive Wing sidemount XDEEP STEALTH 2.0 TEC
The dive wing XDEEP STEALTH 2.0 TEC is the reference for Sidemount diving. This material has been specially designed for diving sidemount in difficult places like underwater diving. It is recommended for carrying up to height diving tanks.
The special feature of STEALTH 2.0 TEC is that it has several advantages:
- The harness is independent of the bladder. It is possible to use it alone. Its size is unique with a great possibility of adjustment
- A unique ballast weight system of up to 12kg!
- A very low mass of only 2.4kg
The STEALTH 2.0 TEC from Xdeep is built in Cordura 1100 deniers and has a CE certificate.
Many options are available, such as dropable weights, buttplate, and redundant bladder.
The STEALTH 2.0 TEC version is as described above and the STEALTH 2.0 TEC RB version has a 19L redundant bladder with independent inflator.
- Buoyancy: 19L
- Bladder type: STEALTH 2.0 TEC - fixed on the harness.
- Redundant bladder: No (Classic version) - Yes (Classic RB version with its own inflator)
- Harness size: single, with adjustment options
- Adjustment of the harness: with the adjustment elements located on the lower part of the harness
- Weight system: single, back and modular up to 25kg
- Removable Ligth: optional
- Butt-plate for steel bottle: optional
- Total weight including harness, bladder and pocket: 2.4kg (Classic) - 3.0kg (Classic RB)
- Exterior material: Cordura 1100 deniers
- Bladder material: Nylon 440 deniers
- Inflator: type K
- Inflation pressure: between 6 bar and 17.23 bar
- Operating temperature in water: -2 ° C to + 40 ° C
- Temperature in air: -20 ° C to + 60 ° C
- Classic RB: double bladder 16L
- Size of the lead pocket
- 1x harness XDEEP STEALTH 2.0
- 1x back ball weight system
- 1x wing sidemount XDEEP STEALTH 2.0 TEC