- BC adaptors
- Threaded adaptors
- Free diving and swimming pool
- Writing slates
- Dust cap
- Dive tanks
- Wetsuis, drysuit and BC hangers
- Wetsuits and drysuits
- Stainless steel bottles
- High pressure
- Pressure gauges
- Diving masks
- Gaz and mixes
- A.D.N.A Watches
- Reel and spool
- Carabiners & clips
- Dive computers & Instruments
- Oxygen therapy
- Diving fins
- Battery packs
- Diving surface marker and lift bags
- Photo and video
- Diving lights and scuba LED lights
- Light & Motion
- GoPro® accessories
- Flash lights
- Button cells and batteries
- Weights and belts
- Inflators fittings
- Gaz switch
- Retractors and lanyards
- Bags and luggage
- Scooter dpv
- Diver's security
- Dive BCD jackets and wings
- Stop flow
- Regulators swivel
- About us
- Affichage page d'accueil
Reference: FANTASEA-PACKG7X II
Fantasea FG7X-II vacuum scuba housing package + Canon G7X MK II. Includes the 60m waterproof housing + Canon G7x MARK II + a 16GB SD card class 10 + vacuum pump.
Reference: IKELITE-IKE 4060.35
Flash pack Ikelite DS160 Ni-MH with aluminum arm Ikelite + single cord and charger. A very powerful TTL flash with a built-in pilot lamp
Neopren deluxe computer band
Neopren deluxe computer band. This "low-cost accessory' will protect your computer and avoid to loose it !
- Security guarantees: 100% secured website
- Delivery policy: free shipping from 79 € TTC for France
- Returns policy: 15 days from the date of receipt
Neopren wrist protection band for diving computer or watch computer.
This product will avoid to loose your instrument (diving computer, scuba watch, depth gauge....) and protects your dive computer against shocks before or after your dive.
How to use it ?
1. Put the deluxe computer band on your wrist over the instrument. It is in neopren, easy to enlarge.
2. Open the upper layer and fix it below your wrist with the velcro.
3. Enlarge the neoprene to have it around your instrument. No risk to loose your computer now !
4. After your dive, put the neopren layer on your instrument to protect it against shocks or scratches.
The hole diameter is approximately 5cm
The wrist circumferance is approximately 23cm before enlarging.
A low cost accessory to save a dive security and money saver if you loose or dammage your dive computer or watch !
No customer reviews for the moment.