Reference: IKELITE-IKE 4060.35
Flash pack Ikelite DS160 Ni-MH with aluminum arm Ikelite + single cord and charger. A very powerful TTL flash with a built-in pilot lamp
Brand: RATIO COMPUTERS
SECOND HAND : Dive computer Trimix RATIO iX3M [Gps] Tech+. For Air/Nitrox/Trimix//CCR dives. Air management transmitter compatible. GPS.
Dive computer SUUNTO EON CORE + TRANSMITTER
SUNNTO EON CORE dive computer. AIR, Nitrox, Trimix. Large backlit screen. Wireless transmitter included. Rechargeable.
Security guarantees: 100% secured website
Delivery policy: free shipping from 79 € TTC for France
Returns policy: 15 days from the date of receipt
Suunto EON Core dive computer.Do you regularly go diving? Whether in deep lakes, in low-light winter months or even at night, or diving, Nitrox, Trimix or rebreather - your passion requires a reliable dive computer with features optimal operating conditions. The Suunto EON Core is a compact dive computer with a high contrast bright color display, permanent LED backlight and customizable functions. This fully equipped and customizable dive computer is an ideal companion for experienced divers looking to explore new terrain.
With modern features like mobile connectivity, wireless pressure transmission with Suunto Tank POD, upgradable software and a rechargeable battery, this dive computer is a loyal dive partner that grows with you.
Its main advantages are:
- Compactness and comfort with a clear color display with large numbers.
- Follow the diver as he progresses with the customization and software that can be updated.
- Connectivity via bluetooth and mobile application, interface cable and with Suunto Tank Pod.
- Visually intuitive and with menus and buttons simple and easy to use.
Easy to read
Read at a glance all the important details of the dive from a clear and readable screen. Large numbers and texts with high contrast colors are easy to see even in murky waters or during night dives.
The large clear color screen of Suunto EON Core provides all the important details of diving in bright, contrasting colors. The new prominent display option shows important dive information with large, readable numbers that are easy to read and understand at a glance.
The always-visible LED backlight lets you see vital data, even when exploring wrecks in murky waters or diving at night.
If you are a beginner diver, you can choose the clear and ready-to-use default screens for your dive. For more advanced divers, Suunto CustomDisplay ™ allows you to change the features displayed on up to four different displays depending on your personal diving preferences.
Develop with you
Suunto EON Core is ready to use, but you can change the functions according to your needs according to your needs with the Suunto CustomDisplay ™. Choose from different view styles and select the dive details you want to see. With up-to-date software, Suunto EON Core is a loyal dive partner for years to come.
Compact and comfortable
The compact and lightweight (154 g) composite case with an elastomer strap (or bungee) is comfortable on any wrist size. Easily press large buttons with or without gloves. Easily recharge the battery via USB.
Rechargeable with intuitive menus
The battery is rechargeable and can easily be recharged via USB, so you do not have to worry about changing the battery. You can dive for 10-20 hours on a single charge, depending on your settings.
Intuitive 3-button menu logic, known from Suunto EON Steel, makes it easy to use Suunto EON Core even with thick gloves. The Suunto EON Core supports 17 languages.
Log in and transfer
Connect wirelessly with up to 10 Suunto Tank PODs to display tank and gas information.
Transfer your dives and change your settings in Suunto Movescount App by easily connecting via Bluetooth with a mobile device.
Keep a dive log and share your underwater adventures and photos on Suunto Movescount.
EASY TO READ
- High contrast color screen with large numbers
- LED backlight always on
- Visually intuitive and consistent presentation
- Classic, graphic and prominent view styles
COMPACT AND COMFORTABLE
- Rechargeable battery (10-20 hours of dive time with a charge)
- Usable with strap or elastic (elastic sold separately)
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Flip display
BELIEVE WITH YOU
- Customize features with Suunto CustomDisplay ™ in Suunto DM5
- Software that can be updated by the user
CONNECT AND TRANSFER
- Wireless tank pressure readings of up to 10Suunto Tank POD
FOR ALL THE DIVE
- Gauge / Air / Nitrox / Trimix / CCR (fixed point)
- Suunto Fused ™ RGBM to maximize dive time
- No decompression dive planner
- 3D digital compass with offset tilt
- Guaranteed up to 80 m deep
What's in the box?
- Suunto EON Core
- USB cable,
- Quick Guide
- Security flyer
- Anti-scratch protection sticker
- International Warranty Flyer
- EON SUUNTO TANK POD
No customer reviews for the moment.