- BC adaptors
- Threaded adaptors
- Free diving and swimming pool
- Writing slates
- Dust cap
- Diving surface marker and lift bags
- Dive tanks
- Wetsuis, drysuit and BC hangers
- Wetsuits and drysuits
- Stainless steel bottles
- High pressure
- Pressure gauges
- Gaz and mixes
- A.D.N.A Watches
- Dive reels
- Carabiners & clips
- Dive computers & Instruments
- Oxygen therapy
- Battery packs
- Photo and video
- Light & Motion
- GoPro® accessories
- Flash lights
- Button cells and batteries
- Weights and belts
- Inflators fittings
- Gaz switch
- Retractors and lanyards
- Bags and luggage
- Diver's security
- Dive BCD jackets and wings
- Stop flow
- Regulators swivel
- About us
- Affichage page d'accueil
Reference: IKELITE-IKE 4060.35
Flash pack Ikelite DS160 Ni-MH with aluminum arm Ikelite + single cord and charger. A very powerful TTL flash with a built-in pilot lamp
Brand: RATIO COMPUTERS
SECOND HAND : Dive computer Trimix RATIO iX3M [Gps] Tech+. For Air/Nitrox/Trimix//CCR dives. Air management transmitter compatible. GPS.
TECLINE V1 ICE / TEC2 scuba regulator pack TECLINE: 2x 1st stage V2 ICE + 2x 2nd stage TEC2 + pressure gauge 300bar + Bag + carabiner 88mm
TECLINE V2 ICE / TEC2 scuba regulator pack TECLINE: 2x 1st stage V2 ICE + 2x 2nd stage TEC2 + pressure gauge 300bar + Bag + carabiner 88mm
TECLINE R2 TEC2 scuba regulator pack SIDEMOUNT : 2x 1st stages R2 ICE + 2x 2nd stage TEC2 + 2x gauges 300bar + bag + 2x carabiner
DiveOptx mask magnifiers
DiveOptx mask magnifiers. Allows the diver to add a magnifier to is scuba diving mask. Available from +1.00 to +3.00
Security guarantees: 100% secured website
Delivery policy: free shipping from 79 € TTC for France
Returns policy: 15 days from the date of receipt
A very convenient solution for the scuba divers who need some glasses for the close vue. Very interesting for the instruments reading.
The DiveOptx magnifiers allows a correction for the following diopters :
+1.00 / +1.25 / +1.50 / +1.75 / +2.00 / +2.25 / +2.50 / +2.75 / +3.00
The DiveOptx magnifiers are very wide : 1.6 inch (4cm)
Their usage is very simple, just install them into your diving mask by following this procedure :
1. Wash your hands and the mask with oil free liquid soap and warm water.
2. With clea warm water in the inside wells of the diving mask, press one DiveOptx onto the bottom 25% of each lens. The DiveOptx centers should be approximately 2.5 inches apart.
3. To check the proper placement, put on your dive mask and look through the DiveOptx. Placement adjustments are easily made by sliding your DiveOptx lenses while they are still wet.
4. When done, dry with a lint-free towel. Let your DiveOptx dry completely before using.
DiveOptx lenses are removable, leave no residue, and can be reinstalled by repeating the above instructions.
No customer reviews for the moment.