Reference: FANTASEA-PACKG7X II
Fantasea FG7X-II vacuum scuba housing package + Canon G7X MK II. Includes the 60m waterproof housing + Canon G7x MARK II + a 16GB SD card class 10 + vacuum pump.
Reference: IKELITE-IKE 4060.35
Flash pack Ikelite DS160 Ni-MH with aluminum arm Ikelite + single cord and charger. A very powerful TTL flash with a built-in pilot lamp
Nitrox grease Tribolube 66 - 60ml
Tribolube 66 oxygen and nitrox compatible grease in 60ml syringe. Ideal for static applications.
- Security guarantees: 100% secured website
- Delivery policy: free shipping from 79 € TTC for France
- Returns policy: 15 days from the date of receipt
This special Tribolube 66 grease is compatible with the use of oxygen and nitrox in diving.
Sold in a 60mL syringe for easy use.
- Non-toxic oxygen-compatible lubricant
- Designed specifically for open circuit dive systems
- Designed for use in light to high pressure systems
- Qualified to MIL-PRF-27617, Type 1.
- Although this lubricant is very inert, the newly exposed friction surfaces of aluminum and magnesium can react with greases under certain conditions.
- Made in the USA
- Packaging: 60mL syringe (2oz)
Tribolube 66 grease is designed for static applications and open circuits only.
No customer reviews for the moment.
8 other products in the same category:
Reference: ABYSSNAUT - HUBLOTNET
Anti-fogging spray for diving mask HUBLONET ABYSSNAUT . Application by spray and rinsing. Economical Non-irritating No trace of it. Over 96% biodegradable The ideal choice for individual divers in 50mL and especially diving clubs with the 500mL sprayer and the 5L refill.
Reference: ABYSSNAUT - VETISPEED
VETISPEED, the dressing facilitator for wet and waterproof suits. Spray a few drops of VETISPEED and easily put on the sleeves. This will prevent the sleeves from tearing. In 250mL spray
Reference: ABYSSNAUT - SEPTIONE NEOPRENE
Disinfectant for neoprene diving suits SEPTIONE NEOPRENE Abyssnaut Product to be used by soaking and rinsing neoprene suits and accessories such as gloves or booties Bactericidal and fungicidal properties Has been tested according to the European AFNOR "antiseptic and disinfectant" procedures EN1276 and EN1650. 2% product dilution...