Reference: FANTASEA-PACKG7X II
Fantasea FG7X-II vacuum scuba housing package + Canon G7X MK II. Includes the 60m waterproof housing + Canon G7x MARK II + a 16GB SD card class 10 + vacuum pump.
Reference: IKELITE-IKE 4060.35
Flash pack Ikelite DS160 Ni-MH with aluminum arm Ikelite + single cord and charger. A very powerful TTL flash with a built-in pilot lamp
Brand: RATIO COMPUTERS
SECOND HAND : Dive computer Trimix RATIO iX3M [Gps] Tech+. For Air/Nitrox/Trimix//CCR dives. Air management transmitter compatible. GPS.
Underwater Flash IKELITE DS 51
Flash IKELITE DS 51. A TTL and / or manual flash, compact, ideal to accompany the diver in learning the dive photo.
- Security guarantees: 100% secured website
- Delivery policy: free shipping from 79 € TTC for France
- Returns policy: 15 days from the date of receipt
This powerful Flash is ideal for all types of photographers, beginner as professionals.
Its unique mode-setting dial makes it an easy-to-take flash. The switch between TTL mode, full power manual mode and the 5 intermediate exposure power modes are immediately accessible.
Its rear compartment sealed battery door is transparent and allows to see easily the O-ring to check the good sealing of the assembly.
The battery compartment is completely disconnected from the electronics compartment to avoid damage to the electronics and the flash tube during a possible drowning of the battery compartment.
A TTL exposure mode
When the flash is combined with an Ikelite subwoofer equipped with TTL electronics, the flash automatically adjusts the exposure to capture your macro shots or snapshots.
- 1 flash 50 watts / second
- 1 flash diffuser
- 1 fat greenskin
- 1 support with ball 25mm
- 1 Notice in English (notice in French available in the "download" tab of this product sheet).
- Weight: 590 grams
- Power: 50 Watts / second
- Cover angles: 70 ° and 80 ° with diffuser
- Guide number (ISO100) m: 17 (with diffuser)
- Modes: TTL / automatic and manual tuning
- Adjustable slave cell with 10 different levels
- Color temperature: 5700 ° Kelvin
- Power mode: 4 R6 alkaline batteries, or 4 Ni-cad or NiMH batteries
- Number of Flashes: 200 at full power
- Flash recharge time: 3.5 seconds at full power. Shorter for intermediate powers.
- Depth of use: 90 meters
The guide number of a flash corresponds to the intensity of illumination at the center of the beam. many flash manufacturers choose to use a reflector that focuses the beam at its center to artificially increase the guide number of the flash. Ikelite chose to "sacrifice" the guide number very lightly in order to favor a soft, homogeneous image without hot spot.
Most underwater flash manufacturers indicate in their flash characteristics a maximum beam angle and not a coverage angle. The average coverage of a submarine flash is generally narrower than that indicated (average between 55 and 70 °). The coverage angle of Ikelite flashes is therefore well above average.
No customer reviews for the moment.
8 autres produits dans la même catégorie :
Référence: IKELITE-IKE 4103.51
Cordon de synchronisation simple TTL pour caisson Ikelite vers un flash Ikelite. Dispose des filetages spécifiques Ikelite.
Référence: IKELITE-IKE 4103.52
Cordon de synchronisation double TTL pour caisson IKELITE vers 2 flashs IKELITE. FIletages spécial IKELITE