Reference: IKELITE-IKE 4060.35
Flash pack Ikelite DS160 Ni-MH with aluminum arm Ikelite + single cord and charger. A very powerful TTL flash with a built-in pilot lamp
TECLINE V1 ICE / TEC2 scuba regulator pack TECLINE: 2x 1st stage V2 ICE + 2x 2nd stage TEC2 + pressure gauge 300bar + Bag + carabiner 88mm
TECLINE V2 ICE / TEC2 scuba regulator pack TECLINE: 2x 1st stage V2 ICE + 2x 2nd stage TEC2 + pressure gauge 300bar + Bag + carabiner 88mm
Brand: RATIO COMPUTERS
SECOND HAND : Dive computer Trimix RATIO iX3M [Gps] Tech+. For Air/Nitrox/Trimix//CCR dives. Air management transmitter compatible. GPS.
TECLINE R2 TEC2 scuba regulator pack SIDEMOUNT : 2x 1st stages R2 ICE + 2x 2nd stage TEC2 + 2x gauges 300bar + bag + 2x carabiner
Pack Fantasea + Sony A6300 + 16-50mm
Fantasea digital camera subwoofer + digital camera Sony A6300 + 16-50mm lens
Security guarantees: 100% secured website
Delivery policy: free shipping from 79 € TTC for France
Returns policy: 15 days from the date of receipt
DIVING PACK COMPRISING:
- 1 Fantasea case for Sony A6300 and accessories no. FAN 1520
- 1 flat porthole FLM 34
- 1 zoom ring SELP 1650 Fantasea
- 1 user manual
- Fantasea Warranty
- 1 Sony Alpha 6300 Digital Camera (A6300)
- Sony Pancake f / 3.5-5.6 SEL 16-50mm lens
- 1 charger
- 1 battery
- 1 USB cable
- 1 SD 16 GB Class 10 card
- 1 user manual
- Sony 2 Years Warranty
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE FANTASEA HOUSING:
- Waterproof ABS-PC housing at 60 meters
- All camera controls are accessible from the camera
- Hublot FLM 34 threaded 67 mm
- Fiber Optic External Flash Drive
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF SONY A6300 + 16-50MM
A focus at the speed of light
Superior speed, response and quality in a compact package
Stay true to your goal with the world's fastest autofocus1 (0.05s) with the highest number (425) of auto-focusing AF points for exemplary image quality and the best 4K recording.
- Advanced 4D FOCUS technology allows precise tracking of fast moving subjects.
- The new image sensor offers images with reduced noise over a wide range of sensitivity up to 51,200 ISO.
- Record the best resolution in 4K video quality and enjoy other video features that are appreciated by professionals.
Focus 4D Focus
- 425 points auto point detection phase
With an incredible 425 AF points with focal plane, positioned over the entire image, this full coverage of points ensures that your subject will not escape his attention.
- Auto focus (0.05 sec)
With the world's fastest autofocus1 (0.05 s1) assisted by the ultra-efficient BIONZ X image processing engine, you can instantly shoot fast-moving subjects with extreme accuracy.
- Autofocus technology with high density tracking
High-density Tracking AF technology activates auto focus points to track moving subjects, with a coverage density of 7.5x that of the? 6000, for accurate and reliable detection and tracking of subjects in action.
- Ultra fast continuous shooting to better capture the highlights
Do not miss any important moments. Select Continuous Shooting with AF / AE tracking up to 11 frames per second, or up to 8 frames per second with Live View for minimal display shift on the EVF or LCD screen.
At the heart of innovation
The Exmor CMOS sensor and the BIONZ X processing algorithm capture high-quality images over a wide sensitivity range of up to 51,200 ISO.
- Improved image sensor perception
With a new, lower copper wiring layer and a processing circuit that optimizes light collection, the image sensor increases the sensitivity range to ISO 512003 with a reduced noise level.
- Unmatched processing performance
The BIONZ X image processor associated with the image sensor provides sharper, more detailed photos and videos with reduced noise, especially in the medium to high ISO range.
Capture more videos
Beyond high-resolution 4K recording, many video features offer many benefits and help you make professional videos.
- For 4K video recording at optimal resolution
Reading of all lossless pixels (approx. 2,4x6 (equivalent to 6K) plus condensed image data in 4K format) provides optimum 4K video resolution and realism.
- For 4K video recording at optimal resolution
Develop your cinematic ambitions
- Explore the entire extended beach and the biggest refinement
The new S-Gamut / S-Log profile allows you to shoot over an extended dynamic range (up to 1,300%), for more expressive videos in post-production. The? 6300 even offers a latitude of 14 steps in S-Log3 setting.
- Full HD recording at 120 frames per second and in slow motion
Record at 120 frames per second (100 frames per second) in Full HD with AF Tracking AF technology, or record with a 4x / 5x slow motion in-house.
XAVC S Broadband Format
The XAVC S format records in 4K (24p (25p), 30p) and shoots in Full HD (120p) with a maximum bit rate of 100 Mbps, for detailed videos with low compression noise.
Improved efficiency and reliability
Featuring advanced, reliable and easy-to-use features and a sturdy magnesium alloy housing, the? 6300 delivers unmatched professional level performance.
- Preview and control your images accurately
The new high-contrast OLED Tru-Finder with high contrast provides a spectacular view, especially when the high frame rate of 120 frames per second is selected for smoother images and easier tracking.
- Design. The ergonomic handle provides a more secure grip even with a large lens and shutter release and a more secure mode selection. Thanks to its magnesium alloy construction, the camera body is sturdy, lightweight and rigid enough for tough shooting.
Reliability. A robust base for mounting telephoto lenses, even large and heavy models, or film making goals for prolonged and intensive use. Waterproof buttons / knobs and dual-layer interconnect components block dust and moisture for increased reliability under harsh conditions.
Ergonomics. To preserve the camera's internal battery, the camera can be powered by a desktop computer or backup battery via a USB connection. The digital depth gauge indicates whether the unit is positioned horizontally and forward / backward (tilt). The LCD screen can be tilted back and forth, approximately 90 degrees and 45 degrees respectively, to accommodate different angles of shooting. Assign one of the 64 functions to the 9 customizable buttons for more intuitive, faster, and easier access and control.
Share even more easily what you're filming
- Use Wi-Fi / NFC / QR Code for Simple and Fluid Connections The wireless connection via NFC (and now via the QR code, for users whose smartphone is not NFC-compliant) makes it easy to transfer image data from the? 6300 to your mobile devices. - PlayMemories Online Back up your work on Sony's secure cloud service and access your photos and videos from any device. -PlayMemories Camera Apps This application expands your horizon by allowing you to add functions to your camera.
No customer reviews for the moment.
8 autres produits dans la même catégorie :
Pack Olympus TG-6 avec caisson étanche Olympus PT-059 et carte SD 16Go.
Référence: FANTASEA-PACKG7X III
Pack caisson Fantasea FG7X-III + Canon G7X MK III. Comprend le caisson étanche 60m + Canon G7x MARK III + une carte SD 16Go classe 10 + pompe à vide.
Référence: IKELITE-TG5 PACK 6233.06
Pack photo plongée avec caisson Ikelite étanche à 60m + appareil photo Olympus TG5 + carte SD 16Go
Référence: IKELITE-IKE 6970.05-PACK
Pack photo plongée avec caisson Ikelite étanche à 60 mètres + Canon EOS 200D +objectif Canon 18-55mm STM + carte SD 16Go.