GARMIN Descent Mk3i 51mm diving computer
Descent™ Mk3i dive computer - GARMIN
Designed for both your worlds
The Descent Mk3i series pushes the boundaries once again. The combination of a connected multisport watch and a dive computer with unique tracking, freediving, safety and communication functions. The Descent Mk3i series improves diver safety thanks to innovative communication functions both in and out of the water!
Descent Mk3i is waterproof to 200m and incorporates the new sonar-based Subwave 2.0 technology, which improves underwater communication range and now allows up to 8 divers to be tracked at a time.
The integration of an AMOLED touchscreen guarantees unrivalled readability underwater, whatever the size of the device's screen.
The Descent Mk3i series is the must-have device for the serious active diver.
- New Dedicated Design : The laser-cut bezel adopts a more aggressive and technical style, with a graduation echoing a time scale for "No Fly". The knurled buttons with DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) treatment and the titanium caseback with PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) treatment add to its aesthetic appeal.
- New Ultra-Bright AMOLED Touchscreen: in 51mm versions (454 x 454 pixels).
- New Ultra-Powerful Integrated LED Flashlight: Only available in the 51mm version.
- Exclusive inductive impulse buttons: Five inductive impulse buttons. This O-ring and membrane-free system guarantees a perfect seal.
To keep accurate track of health and performance data, the watch needs to stay on the wearer's wrist for as long as possible. That's why autonomy is our obsession. Garmin watches are the longest-lasting connected watches with AMOLED screens on the market.
Descent Mk3 - 51mm :
- Smartwatch: up to 37 days
- GPS (screen always active): up to 65 hours
- GPS expedition: up to 39 days
- Dive mode: up to 63 hours
All Garmin MK3 watches are equipped with high-performance sensors that provide detailed data about your environment.
- Constant recalculation of position by the watch on the 2 frequencies of each multi-band compatible GNSS network, offering increased accuracy, even in difficult environments.
- SatiQ technology for precise positioning.
- Barometric altimeter, depth gauge, 3-axis compass and temperature sensor.
- Garmin Elevate Gen5 wrist cardio for precise tracking even underwater.
- Pulse Ox meter to measure oxygen levels in the blood and provide precise data on recovery and sleep analysis.
Subwave 2.0 technology
Subwave technology is one of the most powerful underwater communication technologies on the market. It enables wireless air management, pressure sensor tracking and diver-to-diver messaging.
The Garmin Descent MK3 watch is a professional instrument used daily by the most demanding divers and freedivers.
- Activation of dive mode by water: automatically starts diving activity according to the current settings as soon as the device is submerged in 1.5 m of water for more than 5 seconds.
- Bright backlight with automatic depth adjustment.
- Screen scrolling by pressing or tapping on the display for easy use, even when wearing diving gloves.
- Specific functions for underwater hunting.
- 6 dive modes, including Single Gas, Multi-Gas (Trimix or Nitrox), CCR, Depth Gauge, Freediving and Freediving Hunting.
The computer marks points of entry and exit from the water using surface GPS, allowing access to position in the event of an emergency and viewing all dives on a background map via the Garmin Dive application.
Thanks to the on-board connectivity in our products, diving is much safer.
- Decompression algorithm based on the Buhlmann ZHL-16C model to determine dive time and decompression plan.
- Gradient factors for configurable conservatism to limit decompression accidents.
- Decompression stop calculation with warning and adjustable conservatism.
- Compatibility with inReach devices for emergency communication.
- No-fly time on the dial to ensure safety after diving.
- Heart rate monitoring for effort assessment and post-dive analysis.
- Preloaded DiveView world bathymetric map for a detailed view of underwater areas.
- Routable multi-continent mapping for land navigation.
- Weather overlays and contour shading for improved map legibility.
- Compatible with Outdoor Maps+ subscription for premium mapping (US coverage only) and satellite imagery downloaded directly to your watch.
The Descent MK3i watch includes all the sport and outdoor functions of the fenix series, including training status 2.0, coaching.