- BC adaptors
- Threaded adaptors
- Free diving and swimming pool
- Writing slates
- Dust cap
- Diving surface marker and lift bags
- Dive tanks
- Wetsuis, drysuit and BC hangers
- Wetsuits and drysuits
- Stainless steel bottles
- High pressure
- Pressure gauges
- Gaz and mixes
- A.D.N.A Watches
- Reel and spool
- Carabiners & clips
- Dive computers & Instruments
- Oxygen therapy
- Diving fins
- Battery packs
- Photo and video
- Diving lights and scuba LED lights
- Light & Motion
- GoPro® accessories
- Flash lights
- Button cells and batteries
- Weights and belts
- Inflators fittings
- Gaz switch
- Retractors and lanyards
- Bags and luggage
- Diver's security
- Dive BCD jackets and wings
- Stop flow
- Regulators swivel
- About us
- Affichage page d'accueil
Reference: FANTASEA-PACKG7X II
Fantasea FG7X-II vacuum scuba housing package + Canon G7X MK II. Includes the 60m waterproof housing + Canon G7x MARK II + a 16GB SD card class 10 + vacuum pump.
Reference: IKELITE-IKE 4060.35
Flash pack Ikelite DS160 Ni-MH with aluminum arm Ikelite + single cord and charger. A very powerful TTL flash with a built-in pilot lamp
Tecline PowerJet Diving Fins - MEDIUM Version T40006
Diving rubber fins POWERJET Tecline. These diving fins are ideal with a wetsuit. The version is MEDIUM, the most universal.
- Security guarantees: 100% secured website
- Delivery policy: free shipping from 79 € TTC for France
- Returns policy: 15 days from the date of receipt
POWERJET Tecline rubber Fins - MEDIUM Version
The POWERJET fins from Tecline are elastomer fins designed for use when diving with booties, wetsuits or rockboots. With their very wide blade, the thrust is very effective in traditional swimming and especially in frogkick.
Note that the POWERJET Tecline diving fin exists in 3x hardness:
- SOFT: for beginners - excellent substitute for any traditional fin.
- MEDIUM: the most universal, for underground, wreck or long distance diving
- HARD: for divers who want high precision but need to be used to rigid fins.
This MEDIUM version is therefore ideal for dives with universal use.
The fins are equipped with a coated stainless steel spring for great comfort and mechanical resistance.
No customer reviews for the moment.
8 other products in the same category:
Reference: TECLINE - T40005
Diving rubber fins POWERJET Tecline. These diving fins are ideal with a wetsuit. The version is SOFT, pleasant to fin.