DIVESOFT Freedom Full Trimix dive computer
Diving computer DIVESOFT FULL TRIMIX
The DIVESOFT Freedom full TRIMIX is a dive computer designed for deep technical dives.
Indeed, this computer manages the diving and the decompression with the use of 9x mixtures Helium and Oxygen for the Trimix diving.
DIVESOFT designs and manufactures its diving computers in its plant in the Czech Republic. They are very reliable dive computers, made of aluminum and whose depth of user is given for 300m of depth.
Xavier Meniscus, a renowned cave diver, has explored new horizons more than 250m deep with the DIVESOFT Freedom dive computer.
It is interesting to note that the DIVESOFT FREEDOM FULL TRIMIX, allows scalability to the Close circuit Rebreather using an additional software layer which can then be acquired.
Characteristics of the DIVESOFT FREEDOM BASIC NITROX dive computer
- up to 3x mixtures up to 100% oxygen
- Bühlmann ZHL decompression algorithm
- fully adjustable gradient factors
- deco stops for continuous decompression
- color TFT screen
- four screens during the dive, including the dive profile graphically
- reversible display for left / right
- brightness adjustment
- durable aluminum body
- 300 m (1,000 ft) operational depth
- metric / imperial units
- medium depth with possibility to restart
- easy-to-use two-button control
- rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- high precision depth sensor
- vibrator strong enough for a dry suit
- decompression games
- textile strap or elastic wrist support
- log processing in the cloud or offline
- evolutionary software version
- free firmware updates
- USB connection and charge
Freedom screens are protected by a superposition of protective screens.
You have the choice between two variants of the strap (35.5 cm or 42.5 cm).
- Freedom Full TRIMIX computer n ° 8058
- USB charger n ° 8075
- Elastic Gum # 1481
- Fastening strap # 1482 or sealing strap # 1483
- Silicone protective sleeve # 0832