Scuba tank 10L 300bar steel galvanized
10L 300bar scuba tank cylinder with hot-dip galvanizing surface finish. It is no longer necessary to paint the diving tank.
- Security guarantees: 100% secured website
- Delivery policy: free shipping from 79 € TTC for France
- Returns policy: 15 days from the date of receipt
Scuba tank 10L 300 bar galvanized steel
Innovation in the field of diving cylinders. This diving cylinder is made of a special steel that allows a surface treatment called hot-dip galvanization.
The tanks are immersed in a zinc bath at a temperature close to 500°C. The chemical reaction occurs with the steel and the zinc film melts with the metal, creating a very effective protection against rust. No more paint is needed!
As an example, the galvanizing process is widely used on street lights.
This process using liquid zinc can be visually irregular and present some colour variations. The grey colour tarnishes a little with time.
- Volume: 10 liter
- Operating pressure: 300 bar
- Diameter: 17.10 cm
- Height (without valve): 61 cm
- Weight (excluding valve) in air: 15.5 Kg empty cylinder
No customer reviews for the moment.