A7, A7S, A7R IKELITE DL200 housing for SONY A7, A7R and A7S
Waterproof Case DL200 (DRY LOCK) for Sony Alpha 7, Sony Alpha 7R and Sony Alpha A7S digital cameras
- New generation case offering a superb grip.
- The transparent Lexan on the back door allows a verification of the correct positioning of the camera body and the control levers in the case. The specially formulated grey color reflects the sun's rays to provide better cooling of the camera over time, especially for cameras shooting in 4K. Compared to black or clear housings, the gray color offers superior contrast for better viewing of the LCD screen.
- The levers and buttons allow the use of almost all the original controls of the camera.
- A flash socket, via a waterproof connection, allows the use of an external flash from the Ikelite range, DS51, 125, 160, 161 . The connection by synchronization cable inhibits the triggering of the internal flash of the camera and thus allows to gain considerably in autonomy. The use of TTL requires the purchase of a TTL hotshoe converter sold separately.
- Extra large and flexible zoom control for fine tuning of the focal length.
- The housing is equipped with a 1/2" vacuum valve to test the watertightness of the unit before each dive (hand pump ref IKE 47011 sold separately).
- Ideal for diving, water sports such as surfing, pool use ...
- 1 set of spare button stop cap
- 1 grease cup.
- 1 plate with left handle (extension with right handle Ref. IKE 4077.02 sold in option)
- 1 flash socket with flash shoe for camera (non TTL)
- 1 manual
- Warning, this housing is delivered without a window! The window is essential to make the system waterproof and must be ordered separately depending on the type of lens used. Please consult us for personalized advice on this subject.
This housing provides access to the essential controls of the housing for underwater shooting except:
- Viewfinder diopter correction adjustment wheel
- AF/MF/AEL control
- Rear wheel.
Compatible portholes and domes:
This housing allows the use of most lenses thanks to its DL type "DRY LOCK" porthole system
Lens compatibility chart for DRY LOCK system and Sony Alpha series
Compatible accessories :
A selection of accessories and spare parts for this housing is visible in the accessory tab of this product sheet. Do not hesitate to consult us for any advice on the compatibility with your existing equipment.
Compatible external flashes
The use of an external flash is recommended and improves the color rendering and the exposure of the subjects. The use of a flash with fiber optic triggering system is not possible with this housing.
To take advantage of the TTL function of the Ikelite DS51, DS160 and DS161 flashes, a Sony ST1K electronic TTL converter (IKE part number 46040) must be purchased separately.
The recommended flashes are :
- DS51 flash (TTL with ST1K 46042 converter and Manual)
- Flash DS160 (TTL with ST1K 46042 converter and Manual)
- Flash DS161 (TTL with ST1K 46042 converter and Manual)
- Inon Z330 (manual mode only)
- Sea & Sea YS-D2 (manual mode only)
Photo and video lighting available (consult us for personalized advice).
- Height: 178 Mm
- Width: 236 Mm
- Depth: 168 Mm
- Weight: 2.2 Kg
- Depth of use: 60 Meters
- Material: ABS-PC And Lexan
- Connectivity Type External Flash: TTL Flash With Synchronization Cord
- Camera Brand: SONY
- Housing Seal: IKE 0132.59
- Humidity Sensor: NO
- Vacuum Pump: YES
- Buoyancy: Nearly Neutral In Water
- Turntable Mounting Type: 2 x 1/4-20 (Kodak Pitch) screw mounts spaced 89mm apart
- Accessory Casing Mount: 1/4-20 (Not Kodak) Screw On Top Of Casing
- Photo-Video Accessory Mounting Plate: Single Handle Modular Stage
- Interchangeable Window System: DL / DRY LOCK IKELITE