Finnsub FLY COMFORT RESCUE Harness alu/SS backplate
The FINNSUB FLY COMFORT RESCUE HARNESS provides maximum comfort to the diver, while the padded and anatomically shaped shoulder pads evenly distribute weight on the shoulders, and the special shoulder strap adjustment allows the shoulder straps to be easily adjusted at any time. In the case of extreme loads, as in the case of conventional buckles made of plastic, is not possible in this case, and a chest strap ensures an optimal fit in the chest area.
The "Fly Comfort RESCUE Harness" from FINNSUB has a total of seven D-rings made of stainless steel, which are held in position by means of a stepper.
The diver can access two different back plates. A three-millimeter-thick stainless steel with a weight of 2.75 kilos, a 6mm thinck backplate with 5.5kg and a very travel-friendly aluminum back plate with a weight of 750 grams.
In order to safely and simply store a surface marker bobbin, a special receptacle is located on the back plate, from which one can always pull out its buoy.
Red color like "Rescue" !
- Alu or Stainless Steel Polished Backplate
- Secure adjusting system of straps
- Anatomically shaped and padded shoulder straps in 2 sizes (S-XL and XXL)
- 7x Stopper, 7x D-ring
- Back buoy pocket
- Adjustable breast strap
- Adjustable crotch strap with D-ring
- Waist strap + metal belt buckle with logo F
- Weight pockets with buckles (Left pocket with D-ring, Right pocket with Finnlight holder)
- One size fits most (S-XL), bigger size of harness (XXL) possible