- Light & Motion
- GoPro® accessories
- Flash lights
Flash I-Torch Symbiosis SS2 + 4000 Lm head
Underwater strobe I-Torch Symbiosis SS2 + 4000 Lm head. Combined with a single led flashlight 4000 Lumens at 120° beam.
Security guarantees: 100% secured website
Delivery policy: free shipping from 79 € TTC for France
Returns policy: 15 days from the date of receipt
The underwater flash I-Torch Symbiosis SS2 is waterproof to 60 meters. This flash is triggered by optical fiber and it is ultra powerful with its guide number of 32.
The innovation is the addition to the system of Monoled integrated I-Torch wiring harnesses. This illumination can be used independently of the flash or as a pilot lamp to aid in focusing the camera's autofocus under low light conditions.
The LCD screen of the I-Torch symbiosis SS2 flash displays intuitively the different flash settings and the remaining battery life.
Its Li-Ion battery gives it an incredible 550 flashes at full power and achieves unmatched recycling times for such performance (1.6 seconds at full power).
The head of 4000 Lm Monoled avoids the phenomenon of multiple shadows when the lighting is provided with several LEDs.
Comes standard with YS (Sea & Sea) support as well as a 25mm aluminum ball adapter to fit all common arm systems on the market.
- I-Torch Symbiosis SS-2 Waterproof Flash
- Battery B1498
- Battery charger CH4-2A
- LED lighting head I-Torch 4000 lumens monoled
- Flash diffuser
- YS arm support
- Ball support 25mm alu
- Dismantling head for lighting head
- 1 set of replacement gasket
- 1 tube of silicone grease
Dimensions and general characteristics:
- Depth of use: 60 meters
- Weight: 1050 grams with battery and YS support
- Diameter: 95mm
- Depth: 125mm
- Height: 164mm (with support YS)
- 14.8V Li-Ion battery, 3400 mAh
Specifications of the SS2 flash:
- Number of terrestrial guides (to ISO 100): 32 (24 with diffuser)
- Recycling time: 1.6 seconds (at full power)
- Coverage angle: 90 ° (100 ° with diffuser)
- Color temperature: 5700 Kelvin
- Modes: Manual / Automatic 0.2 to 0.5m / Automatic 0.5m to 2m
- Pilot lamp function with automatic shut-off when triggering flash flash.
- Full power (without lighting): 550 flashes of flash
- Power settings: 15 levels (from 1 F / stop to 1/16 F / stop)
- LCD Display
Technical characteristics of LED lighting:
- 4000 lumens interchangeable LED video head / Monolithic technology.
- Coverage angle (under water): 100 °
- Maximum power: 4000 lumens (possibility to adapt an optional 1000 lumens head or a 2000 lumens head).
- Red light for night diving
- Color temperature: 5000K
- Color rendering index: 85
- Autonomy: 100 minutes at full power (based on the use of the 2000 lumens head).
- Power settings: 10 levels (100% to 10%)
- Mode S.O.S
- Optional option to integrate an adapter module to interface the battery and the head in order to use the lighting without cluttering the flash.
- 1000 lumens interchangeable LED video head / Monolithic technology.
- 4000 lumens interchangeable LED video head / monoled technology
- Interface ring for lighting with Remote to use lighting without flash body.
No customer reviews for the moment.